Sunday 18 November 2012

Accusations answered

No desperation here!

Well, well! It seems as though this blog has created quite a stir. I am not really the bragging kind of person but as Peter Gane, official spokesperson for Puppy Love Campaigns, likes to quote his statistics on his originally anonymous blog, I thought I would do the same. This last week we have had over 1,800 views and traffic is being directed from google from keywords including 'Puppy Love Campaigns' and 'Veronica Lambert' to name just a few.

Not only that, I have also been informed that if you type in puppy love campaigns into google, this site is on the front page! At least the general public can see the real truth behind puppy farming..... and yet there's more to be exposed.

Public Statement

Having said the above, I have seen there are a few internet trolls that have decided to take it upon themselves to publish who they think it is behind this site.

For your information, I can categorically say that this site does not belong to Dogs 4 Us. I am fully aware that they have a blog to put their side of the story across and in their words 'setting the record straight' and I applaud them for doing so.

To the people that think this is connected to them - engage your brain before you spout your guess work. Please answer me this, how would they have enough content to run two blogs? - I think that speaks for itself?

And who am I? Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

Until next time

Woof!

7 comments:

  1. Seems they cant get it around their heads that they are not liked by the law abiding citizens of this country. They are attention seeking bigots with bigger egos than their so called campaigns. FACT!
    They target businesses up and down the country, one day they will go a step too far and they will get a prison sentence. Come on Britain show us you havent gone soft on these time wasting egotistical maniacs!
    Well done blogger whoever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does it matter who is behind the blog as long as the content is the truth? if it could be proved its not the truth the blog would be removed,they just want to know who to intimidate into submission next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Karen your right, the great british public do not support this behaviour nor do they want to be party to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a smile they give when they run around like headless chickens making false accusations on who owns/posts on blogs, they did the same on the dogs4us blog, I don't know how many people they accused of being a blogger on there, none true, but it does go to prove they aint got the faintest idea :-) that leads to the question, just how many enemies have they got and why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it really matters who runs the blog, just as long as what is said reveals these people for what they really are.
    Years ago these window lickers would have been locked away in the local mental hospital.
    Unfortunately nowadays due to good old 'human rights laws' the majority are allowed to integrate into the local community, watch strictly come dancing and be allowed access to computers.
    One MAJOR conclusion I have about these people is that they are ALL hypocrites.
    Good on you for highlighting these Crazy People.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on. But as a business owner myself I would like to point out that every business has a right to trade without harrassment and bullying, that is fact! Can they not understand that people have freedom of choice? I myself have had two pups from a petshop, perfect in every way. The police will be homing in on these obnoxious bunch sooner rather than later ! Half of them have marked cards already from what I can see.

      Delete
  6. @ Bill
    Completely agree, all legitimate business has a right to trade, this country Is too lenient In my opinion on Animal activists targeting bonafide business who are trading legally, I'm sure the police have better things to do and are getting fed up by now !

    ReplyDelete